The Top Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification
“In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.” — Yogi Berra
The Value of Lean Six Sigma Training
Did you know that Lean Six Sigma training is recommended 98% of the time to friends and colleagues?
The reason that this figure is so high is that Lean Six Sigma is not a skill that is learnt and then used occasionally. Lean Six Sigma is a meta-skill that becomes a catalyst for learning and building new skills faster.
There is a “Lean” and “Six Sigma” toolkit for sure. But these tools are serve the overall problem-solving mindset that good lean practitioners all have. It is the ability to:
- Accept that there are better ways of working and continually question
- Understand that things are going to go wrong and react accordingly
- Breakdown problems into manageable root causes
- Identify opportunities that will make a difference
- And be able to drive these changes through change management and project management skill
These benefits are at the heart of all Lean Six Sigma training.
Getting your Lean training underway is an accelerator to your careers as it provides that catalyst for growth.
The complexity of today’s problems requires us to continually expand your thinking. We can no longer be ‘level 1 thinkers’ who refuse to see others viewpoints. We need to be what Nobel Laureate Daniel Kahneman calls Deep-Thinking —where we are more reflective and able to solving complex problems” – Reagan Pannell